1) Photo-a-day DONE! Thank goodness. Unfortunately nothing good enough to really win a proper award (which is another thing to do) but at least it is something, but I am had an acknowledgement! I am going to have a post for this where you will be able to see everything that I’ve taken a photo of.
2) Biblical A and Ulpan 2 through eteacher. I am just going to download the Ulpan 2 and watch at my leisure because even with my leave of absence from medical school, I just don’t have time to keep up. I am already not going to get my certificate for Ulpan 2 because I missed too many classes. Luckily, I am going to be retaking the Ulpan 2 for a reduced price and not with the same teacher. I will be starting Biblical B but not with the same teacher.
3) I really miss playing my guitar. I’ve had to take some major breaks and even with the leave of absence, I still have a very annoying dog who insists that I not play anywhere near him. 😦 And I have burned through most of my groupon and simply was not able to play or practice! Who has had the time?
4) Trying to find the last few of the 50 Greatest Jewish movies of all time, not a surprise there.
5) I am really hoping to make a run to New Orleans for Mardi Gras, but I am not sure I will be able to do that. I was hoping to run and try to go to Times Square for New Years, but I was so sore being present at a baby birth a few days ago that there was just no way I was going to be able to drive.
6) I am however going to learn to fly a helicopter as I have a 60 minute lesson paid for. That counts as learning to fly a plane right? 🙂