1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
There would be no way of knowing, if there is no way to keep track of time since time is in fact a social construct, there would be no true age. What does it matter as age is simply a number anyway and has no real and true meaning.
2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Never trying because you cut yourself short. At least if you fail, you can at least say that you tried. To never try is to always ask, what if?
3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
Likely because everyone thinks they will live forever. None of us do of course, but we all act as though we have all the time in the world. When really we should be simply living every day as if it will be our last as one of these days, it will be.
4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
Hard to say really, I have done a fair amount in my life, but I always want to do more.
5. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
Open up more bridges of understanding as without such a thing we will never understand each other. Misunderstandings are a huge contributor of so many evils in the world.
6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Probably being a researcher and using the research in order to make the world a better place for underserved populations.
7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
Most of the time I am doing what I believe in although sometimes I really wonder
8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
No college, no graduate school. Certainly I would not have applied to medical school a thousand times. I probably would have spent more of my time making sure I was right with HaShem. Certainly would have converted quicker.
9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
I honestly don’t think that I have controlled that much of my life. I have been trying to control my life but it seems that never really works as much for me. I have only just recently started to control things
10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
A mixture of both things depending on what the event is.