11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
I attempt to defend the friend. That is really the only logical advice.
12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Don’t take yourself too seriously, you will never get out of it alive!
13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
Of course I would, I am not a monster.
14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
No, I pretty much know the difference right away first hand.
15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
I live my life differently than most people. I tend to GZFs and live my own life. I network and learn languages different than most people for sure.
16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
I assume it is because we are all fundamentally individuals. What makes me sad, might not make others sad. To think we all would be happy or sad with the same things would be to imply we really are all the same.
17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
I really would like to travel the world but unfortunately a fair amount of that is time and money that I don’t have. It is certainly a disturbing thing that not long ago you could not get me to leave my house and now I want to travel the world.
18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
I am holding on to fear and probably negativity which is absolutely true. I just don’t know how to get rid of it.
19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
I would most likely go to Israel because that is one of the few places in the world where I can actually go and be accepted. While I hate being around people, I normally cannot feel other Jews as they feel like an extension of myself, so the people didn’t bother me very much.
20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
Not generally. Once is usually enough.